Running RemoteWorld's Largest Remote Work Event
Running Remote 2020
Learn to Build & Scale Your Remote Team
If you’re running a remote team or serious about starting one, this is the conference for you.
In its third consecutive year, Running Remote is carefully curated to teach you next-level, actionable strategies and tactics you can utilize the very next day to build & scale your remote team. Our mission is to provide the education and tools that founders & professionals need to succeed in the future of work. This is a gathering of leaders who will share everything they’ve learned running a remote-first organization.
Last year Running Remote had 26 speakers, 20 sponsors, 80 partners and 418 attendees from 46 countries. 57% of attendees were CEOs/Founders/VPs coming primarily from SaaS, consulting, web & app dev, and e-commerce.
In a post-event survey, 54% said that the conference exceeded their expectations, and three out of four would recommend it to their friends and colleagues. Since 2018 the number of attendees has grown twice. We’re sure that it will keep growing as 75% of our attendees would like to come back to Running Remote in 2020.
2020 lineup is still being finalized but it already looks amazing:
- Wade Foster, CEO of Zapier, a workflow automation tool used by over four million of people;
- Matthew Kepnes, Founder of Nomadicmatt.com, one of the pioneers of the digital nomad movement;
- Lori McLeese, the Global Head of HR at Automatic Inc. with over 900 team members in 70 countries;
- Dan Martell, Founder of SaasAcademy, the leading coach of high-performing SaaS founders;
- Sara Sutton, CEO of FLexJobs, an award-winning, innovative remote career web platform, and the winner of a Young Global Leader nomination by the World Economic Forum in 2014;
- Andreas Klinger, the Head of Remote at AngelList, the leading platform for startups;
- Tara Vasdani, the Founder of Remote Law Canada, nominated for Canadian Lawyer’s Top 25 Most Influential Lawyers in 2018 and 2019;
- John Eckman, CEO of 10up, a distributed digital agency with 175 remote workers;
- Morgan Legge, Director of Operations at Convert.com, a website personalization service that is based on Holacracy framework;
- Liam Martin, Co-founder & CMO at Time Doctor, a 100% remote time-tracking software company.
Early-bird tickets available only at $599.
Dojo Bali is a coworking space located on the beautiful island of Bali, Indonesia. Dojo Canggu is open 24/7 and located at Echo Beach, Canggu offering a collaborative and relaxing coworking environment. New locations are coming soon. Stay tuned to find out where the next Dojo will be set up.
Dojo Bali is a Registered Trademark and under license of PT Mintox, Indonesia
PT Dojo Bali Coworking Registration No: AHU-3570685.AH.01.11.TAHUN 2015