Running RemoteWorld's Largest Remote Work Event
With Dojo Superpass find out more..
If you’re running a remote team or serious about starting one, this is the conference for you.
Running Remote Conference is carefully curated to teach you next-level, actionable strategies and tactics you can utilize the very next day to build & scale your remote team. We aim to contribute to the future of work by educating founders & professionals.
At Running Remote, you get to meet and network with leading tech companies, thought leaders and founders of globally distributed teams.
What to Expect
Meet the Experts. Grow your Team. Explore Bali.
Want to know the best strategies for building and managing a remote team?
At Running Remote 2019, we are conducting the world’s first remote-friendly VC panel. Come and learn what it takes to get funding from venture capitalists who are keen on investing in remote businesses.
The 2018 Conference attracted around 251 attendees from 35 countries. 73% of them were founders and CEOs.
Here are some of the topics we’ll be covering at Running Remote 2019:
- MANAGING A HUGE CUSTOMER SUPPORT TEAM LIKE A PRO (Marcie Murray, Director of Support, Shopify)
- COMMUNICATION PITFALLS WITHIN DISTRIBUTED TEAMS (Amir Salihefendic, Founder & CEO, Doist)
- YOUR VIRTUAL TEAM DRIVING LICENSE FOR NEW RECRUITS (Beat Buhlmann, General Manager, Evernote)
- REMOTELY COLLABORATING ON DESIGN (Mariano Suarez-Battan, Founder & CEO, Mural)
- HIRING EMPLOYEES IN A NEW COUNTRY (Tim Burgess, Founder & CEO, ShieldGEO)
- OUTSOURCING TALENT IN THE PHILIPPINES (Rob Rawson, Founder & CEO, Time Doctor)
- SECURING FUNDING FOR A REMOTE-FIRST COMPANY (Marvin Liao, 500 Startups)
- GROWTH HACKING FOR REMOTE COMPANIES (Adii Pienaar, Founder & CEO Conversio)
- MANUFACTURING OPERATIONS WITH REMOTE ENGINEERS (Ilyas Vali, Co-founder, rLoop)
- COMPANY STRUCTURING & FINANCE (Edmund J Lowell, Founder & CEO, Flagtheory)
In a post-event survey, 81% said they “got what they came for,” while 53% “implemented changes in their organization” after the last conference. We are delighted that 94% of our attendees rated the event 4 stars or higher.
Therefore, it’s no surprise that nearly half of the attendees from 2018 plan on attending Running Remote 2019.
Dojo Bali is a coworking space located on the beautiful island of Bali, Indonesia. Dojo Canggu is open 24/7 and located at Echo Beach, Canggu offering a collaborative and relaxing coworking environment. New locations are coming soon. Stay tuned to find out where the next Dojo will be set up.
Dojo Bali is a Registered Trademark and under license of PT Mintox, Indonesia
PT Dojo Bali Coworking Registration No: AHU-3570685.AH.01.11.TAHUN 2015