Code your Landing Page. Code and design your landing page in only 1.5 hours! A very satisfying workshop where students will code and design their own landing page using HTML/CSS & the Twitter Bootstrap CSS library. We will also cover lots of design pro-tips to find icons, fonts, colors.
What People Will Learn:
- Go through HTML / CSS core notions
- Discover lots of graphical tips and tools (Font awesome, Google Fonts, colors, etc..)
- Introduce Bootstrap and its responsive grid system
- No pre-requisite, this is a workshop for beginners!
- Bring your laptop
- Install Chrome and Sublime Text before coming
About the speaker:
Eli Johnston is a Fullstack Teacher at Le Wagon, originally coming from a strategy consulting background he first got introduced to coding at Dojo Bali before becoming a student of the boot camp himself. He now spends his time teaching across Le Wagon campuses and consulting on projects at the intersection of technology and sustainability. He is currently exploring the role that software can play in fostering a modern culture rooted in ecology.