1st Session: Optimize Your Social Media Profile / Create Social Media Strategy
First half of session – launch your social media presence right by optimizing your social media profiles for more visibility and best practices for a professional profile. Second half of session – break down your business and social media goals into specific tactics that can be prioritized into a strategy or action plan.
What People Will Learn:
- How to create an optimized profile on social media networks
- Do’s / Don’t’s of what to use on your profile
- Understand which platforms produce the best results
- Discover areas of improvement on your social networks
- Establish business and social goals for each channel
- Develop content marketing plan with style
About The Speaker:
Melissa DiVietri, social media consultant from Detroit, Michigan, USA. She is the founder of social media agency DI Designs Studio with credited partnerships with Google, Facebook, Snapchat, Ford, Pitney Bowes and NFL.
She is living in Bali to expand her international reach while teaching social media classes and growing her agency remotely. Melissa will be a keynote speaker at DMSS Conference in October, alongside Kieran Snaith of WeLink, an agency partner of DI Designs Studio.
#### Event Registration Instructions ####
This event is for free and open to public. Limited to 50 place. If you want to join this event, please register at the Dojo Front Desk or send us an email to email@example.com