Crash course in Amazon FBA business models and how to compete in 2018 and beyond!.
An honest take on what it takes to launch an Amazon business and how to scale in a competitive marketplace.
What People Will Learn:
- Different ways to sell on Amazon and which are the most effective
- Private Labelling and the importance of brand
- What you will need to get started & a transparent overview of how much work and investment it takes
- Amazon marketing tactics for forward-thinking sellers
- Scaling an Amazon business
About the speaker:
Kym Ellis. My background is in digital marketing and photography: I worked in-house for an ecommerce company for 4 years and then moved to an agency and worked with a range of clients, whilst doing wedding a portrait photography on the side. I’m now part of the Marketing and Growth team at Jungle Scout – the leading Amazon product research software tool.
I have just launched my first product as part of our Million Dollar Case Study which is raising thousands of dollars for charity and helping other entrepreneurs with a transparent, public Amazon product launch.
I’ll be sharing some of my own experiences of launching a product, and some wider insights from inside Jungle Scout, and the biggest community of sellers!
#### Event Registration Instructions ####
This event is for free and open to public. Limited to 50 place. If you want to join this event, please register at the Dojo Front Desk or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org