All You Need To Know To Start Publishing
Interested in writing and publishing your thoughts on Amazon? Curious whether traditional or self-publishing is right for you? Publishing involves much more than just writing. Kevin will be discussing his mistakes and share what he wish he had known before he launched my book: drafting, editing, formatting, publishing, marketing, and content management.
What You’ll Will Learn:
– Exploring the many steps involved for publishing ideas and experiences that people will read and share.
– Helpful resources for hiring professional editors and promoting your book .
– Integrating your book with your brand or content presence.
– Repurposing book material for blog posts, videos, courses, mailing lists, and other media.
– Navigating the Amazon self-publishing and sales platform.
Skill Level: Beginner
About the speaker:
Kevin Martin graduated from the University of Texas at Austin with a Bachelor’s degree in Government, History, and the Humanities Honors program researching human rights and genocide. After serving in UT’s Office of Admissions where he reviewed and scored thousands of college applications, he completed a Fulbright Fellowship in Malaysia. He founded his company Tex Admissions in 2015, and he has assisted over two hundred students to gain admission to UT-Austin and many Top-50 American universities. His book Your Ticket to the Forty Acres ranked first on Amazon for College Guides in September 2018. A certified RYT-200 Yoga Instructor, CELTA English Teacher, and PADI SCUBA Divemaster, he travels the world full-time having visited over 110 countries.
Event Registration Instructions
This event is for Dojo members only with 15 limited spots for public. Limited to 50 places. Register at Dojo Front desk or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org