Integrating Pivotal Tracker, pull requests, and clear communication into your workflow.
Frustrated by your software team’s velocity? Having trouble communicating your progress, and feature tradeoffs to your software’s business stakeholders? Come learn tips and tricks iterated over five years of software engineering, and managing small tech teams.
What People Will Learn:
- Process for taking a feature from ideation, through development, into production
- Writing stories for engineers
- Estimating points for stories
- Communicating progress with business stake holders
- Process of developing software from ideation though pull request, into production
- Project management tips and tricks
- Capitalizing on your software engineering team’ hours
About the speaker:
Nick has five years experience in software development, acting as co-founder, project manager, and software engineer on a wide variety of under resourced small tech teams. Nick has consulted for a wide range of tech startups, building and scaling teams using many of the techniques he’s going to share with you.
#### Event Registration Instructions ####
This event is for free and open to public. Limited to 20 places. If you want to join this event, please register at the Dojo Front Desk or send us an email to email@example.com