Skill Level: Beginner
Tools & Metrics from Idea to Product/Market Fit
An overview of all the steps you have to go through to launch a product, and tools and metrics to help you at each if these steps. This is a technical overview of all the skills, tools and culture necessary to launch a web product. This workshop is designed for beginners and there’s no need to bring a laptop.
What People Will Learn:
– Define a product pitch, using examples of start ups from Le Wagon alumni
– Introduction to the AARRR framework
– Basics on how the internet works, what’s HTTP, what’s an API
– Useful services and tools that entrepreneurs can use to activate their landing, automate processes, track metrics, prototype their MVP (mailchimp, Typeform, Formkeep, Google Analytics, Zapier, Olark etc..).
– Pre-requisite: No pre-requisite, this is a workshop for beginners No need to bring your laptop
About the speaker:
Eli Johnston is a Fullstack Teacher at Le Wagon, originally coming from a strategy consulting background he first got introduced to coding at Dojo Bali before becoming a student of the bootcamp himself. He now spends his time teaching across Le Wagon campuses and consulting on projects at the intersection of technology and sustainability. He is currently exploring the role that software can play in fostering a modern culture rooted in ecology.
Event Registration Instructions
Free and open to public. Limited to 25 spots. If you want to join this event, please register at the Dojo Front Desk or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and kindly mention if you’re member or not.