It‘s 2017 and people‘s attention span is shorter than ever in history. If your page doesn‘t load in 1-1.5 seconds, you‘re losing many potential buyers/clients.
If you have a website, it better be super fast, otherwise, you‘re not only wasting your traffic, but also losing the SEO power since the bounce rates are one of the indicators how Google ranks your site.
In this talk, you‘ll find out all the practical ways and tips how to make your website outstandingly fast. If you own a website, you need to come to this event The presenter will make it easy to understand and relevant for all levels – beginners to advance – and will tell you only the practical things you need to know, so you can easily implement them and enjoy the benefits of having a fast loading website.
What People Will Learn:
You will learn the following:
1. How to get the most out of your hosting?
2. How to Make any Theme Super Fast (Salient Themes, Elegant Themes, Divi 2.0, Genesis and the list is endless): Reduce External HTTP Requests?
3. How to optimize your pictures like a PRO?
5. Why should I minify HTML, CSS and JS?
6. Should I use Lazyload (images on request)?
7. How to use cache preloading?
8. Should I use CDN via Amazon Web Services Cloudfront?
9. Why should I use DNS prefetching?
10. How to Enable gzip Compression?
11. How to remove anything from your Website that you don’t need?
12. How to Optimize WordPress Database?
13. Why should you Limit Post Revisions?
14. How to disable hotlinking and leaching of your content?
15. How to remove Query Strings from Static Resources?
16. When should you enable Page Cache, Opcode Cache, Database Cache (Memcached), Object Cache, Browser Cache, Varnish Cache?
17. Why is it better to avoid page redirects?
19. Should I combine images using CSS Sprites?
20. Why should I add Expires Headers?
23. Why should I always deactivate and delete unused plugins?
24. How to analyze your WordPress what is slowing down the page with P3 Profiler WordPress Plugin?
About the speaker:
Povilas Brand is a web developer and graphic designer, who‘s an expert in WordPress. Povilas has been living a location independent lifestyle, designing websites and creating systems for his own projects, as well as other clients. His latest project is https://www.whatsyourlifepurpose.com/ where he helps people to stay productive, remove distractions, have more energy and really get in tune with themselves, so they can find their life purpose, earn the money while doing what they love, and build a fulfilling life.
#### Event Registration Instructions ####
This event is for free and open to public. Limited to 50 place. If you want to join this event, please register at the Dojo Front Desk or send us an email to email@example.com