How Not to be F*cked up When Traveling
After accomplishing your dreams and becoming a world traveler and nomad, most people figure out that it isn’t all sunshine, paradise and beaches. Learn about the common nomad problems such as anxiety, depression, loneliness, isolation and what you can do to not be F*cked up while traveling.
What People Will Learn*:
- How to think about mental health
- Learn that their worst problems have contributed to some of their greatest success
- How to align your mind so that you behaviors are less problematic
- The differences between your behaviors, your identity, and your purpose and how you can use this to stop destructive habits.
- How to motivate yourself the pain over pleasure principle
- Strategies for reducing anxiety, stress, depression, worry, and negative emotions
About the speaker*:
Shawn Schweier is the leader of the largest active community in Denver focused on mental development. Through suffering through some of the most traumatic experiences of his life early on, he came to learn that there are specific strategies and techniques for overcoming our greatest fears and emotions. Today he is traveling before returning to America to start public speaking.
This event is for free and open to public. If you want to join this event, please register at the Dojo Front Desk or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org