Work smarter, not harder by leveraging self-awareness. Productivity and performance are actually a consequence of good energy management and general self-awareness. By taking the time to understand how you function and what impacts your energy, you can not only improve your productivity but more importantly build a more fulfilling and balanced work life.
In our modern work society, we are often driven by endless to-do lists, and many people are stretching themselves too thin to meet their own expectations or other people’s. In this talk, you will learn how to approach work from a completely different perspective, a news philosophy: from managing your time and tasks to managing your energy. From body wisdom to human-centered productivity techniques and tasks management, you will learn nuggets of wisdom on how to see and live your work life differently, and how to better collaborate and communicate.
Skill Level: Beginner
What People Will Learn:
- Understand and leverage your natural rhythms in your work organization
- Understand the energy impact of your environment (people, places, context)
- Learn to see your tasks from the energy impact perspective and maximize your performance and impact
- Setting your routines and boundaries accordingly (towards yourself and others)
- If we have time: a quick outlook on how you can use self-awareness as an entrepreneur for branding, products development, and communication
About the speaker:
Helene Schmit is an empowerment architect and a future of work activist. She works with inspired change-makers (entrepreneurs and leaders) who want to create a fulfilling, impactful, and human-centered work-life, organization or business. How? Through a perspective shift: from managing your time to managing your energy. An approach and philosophy that is then applied to every aspect of your work life.
Her signature work is to help her clients getting to really understand themselves, (re)connect to their true vision and message, and -then- learn how to embody that knowledge through the way they behave, think, lead, communicate and live.
Event Registration Instructions:
This online event is free and open to the public. Limited to 30 spots. If you want to join this event, please register by send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. It’s mandatory.