What It Is And How It Can Help You
This skillshare is designed to introduce the field of artificial Intelligence, and it’s most consequential techniques…machine learning and deep learning. The training should be useful for any aspiring data scientists or others who hope to leverage AI techniques for their own projects. Discover the possibilities and limitations of (maybe) the most important technology of the last decade.
What People Will Learn:
* ● What do people mean by Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning?
* ● What are the most common applications of AI?
* ● How does a machine learn?
* ● Structured vs. unstructured data
* ● Feature engineering and overfitting
* ● Understanding machine learning algorithms
* ● Introduction to Neural Networks and Deep Learning
* ● Is Machine Learning right for you?
* ● Choosing the right technologies
About the speaker:
Niko is an ex-technology consultant with a focus on emerging technologies and corporate innovation. For many years he ran an innovation lab which explored new technologies through the development of working prototypes.
Event Registration Instructions
This event is free and open to public. Limited to 50 spots. If you want to join this event, please register at the Dojo Front Desk or send us an email to email@example.com