Journey to Authentic Expression and Conscious Entrepreneurship for the Woman of Colour.
Part storytelling and part educational, this talk will center around my personal experiences incorporate as a black woman (in order to open up and normalize conversations about race!), as well as expand on the topic of conscious entrepreneurship and bringing your whole authentic self to your business or workplace.
What People Will Learn:
- Why TRUE authentic expression is fundamental to lightning success in business.
- What prevents/ blocks authenticity in the workplace.
- How to become a conscious entrepreneur and tie your purpose to your business.
- How to normalize conversations about race with your friends and colleagues.
- Where to find key resources and support to further education about conscious entrepreneurship and race equality.
About the speaker:
Belinda is an ex-Management Consultant and Culture Lead at the Big 4 and FTSE 100 companies, who used her corporate skillset and experience in the personal development and wellness field to build Bee Wholly Living, a company that enables self-actualization through conscious entrepreneurship. For the past 3 years, Bee Wholly Living has served as an educational hub, a center for facilitation and workshops with corporate clients and a 1-2-1 personal coaching brand. Belinda is a french-born, London bred, and of proud African heritage, who found purpose in learning how to live life wholly, leaving nothing on the field, and helping others to do the same!
Event Registration Instructions
This event is free and open to the public. Limited to 25 spots. If you want to join this event, please register at the Dojo Front Desk or send us an email to email@example.com. It’s mandatory.