Discover, Inspire + Own Your Company Identity. A guided workshop including meditation, mindfulness, self-reflection, inquiry, and creative visualisation designed to propel you on a deep dive into the inspiration behind your business. We’ll use journaling and selfie video recording to create an effective context of self-reflection;
- Talk and think out loud as you explore and refine the foundation of your company identity.
- Define and tackle your most urgent business challenge with inquiry and creative visualisation.
- Create key identity insights and action steps to move your business and company identity forward.
What People Will Learn:
- Insights into their ideal company identity
- Ideas for how to make their business more fulfilling
- Simple Concentration Meditation Technique
- How to create the conditions for effective self-reflection
- Simple inquiry and reflect on;
- Their own company
- Their customers
- Their business problems
- Problem-solving visualisations
About the speaker:
Bobby Adlington, an Identity and Branding consultant, Artist, and Creativity Coach. His purpose is to inspire shifts in perception that cultivate deeper connections with ourselves, each other, and the planet. He do this by guiding social entrepreneurs on a deep dive into their inspiration to find ownership of their unique company identity and lead to positive change.
He helps them and their teams to unpack, organise, and re-frame the collective understanding and expression of their identity from a place of awareness and compassion. His vision is a healthy planet full of peaceful awareness, acceptance, and faith in ourselves to keep growing. If you feel aligned to this please join this online Idea Workshop and we can take the first steps to create a deeper sense of awareness, understanding, and love for your company identity and wider business. Also check out www.autotelic.art and send him a message so you can arrange a time to talk more 😃🤙🏼❤️
@AutotelicArts – Identities and Branding
@0blongting – Art
Event Registration Instructions
This event is free. Limited to 30 spots. This event will be held on Zoom. If you want to join this event, please register at email@example.com to receive a link.