Looking to scale your business by growing a remote team? In this talk, you’ll learn the exact tools, systems, and strategies you need to effectively build and manage a successful remote team. I’ll share an inside look at my own multi-million dollar remote team structure, including remote team-building strategies that have worked well for me (& what hasn’t) so you can be on the fast-track to success with your own thriving remote team.
What People Will Learn:
- How to hire the right team members for your remote company
- How to create a simple and streamlined onboarding system
- Tactics to empower your team members to take ownership over their roles and make decisions on their own
- How to develop a remote team culture
- Unique ways to measure individual team member performance
- My favorite tools and platforms for global remote team communication
- And so much more!
About the speaker:
Shay Brown is the COO and co-founder of Bucketlist Bombshells, an online educational community that equips millennial women with the confidence, skills and business foundation to start a service-based online business, giving them the freedom to work remotely. She’s been featured on Forbes and CNBC for her success in running a multi-million dollar online course business and fully remote team.
Her expertise lies in remote business operations, financial management, product development and sales strategies.
Learn more at www.bucketlistbombshells.com
Event Registration Instructions
This event is free and members only. Limited to 50 spots. If you want to join this event, please register at the Dojo Front Desk or send us an email to email@example.com