Evidence Based Methods to Calm your Mind and Access the Flow State on Command
Learn five evidence-backed methods to get out of your busy mind and into the flow state on command so you can handle your day like a BOSS. Learn to prepare for, recover from and become more resilient to stress using the same methods used by first responders al over the world.
Skill Level: All Level
This workshop is for you if:
• You’re a skeptic of the woo-woo, hippy dippy, touchy-feely coaching methods that aren’t based on any scientific evidence.
• You want to learn how to get out of your busy mind and access the flow state on command using evidence-based techniques that are backed by science and measurable using biofeedback monitoring
Here’s what you’re going to learn:
* • The methods used by NASA, hospitals, first responders around the world to become more resilient and recover from high-stress situations
* • How to access the flow state on command for more presence, calmness and ease
* • How to access the higher centers in your brain for analytical, creative and problem solving skills
* • How to create a field of coherence between the heart and brain and improve the function of every major system of the body.
About the speaker:
Hi, I’m Angie. As a Certified Executive Mentor, I teach C-Level executives in the United States how to be better negotiators, stronger leaders and more influential communicators using evidence-based techniques. Prior to becoming a coach, I spent ten years selling medical technology to renowned surgeons around the world, so it’s important that everything I teach in my coaching practice is backed by evidence. During this workshop I’ll use biofeedback monitoring in real-time to show you how you can use simple techniques to shift your internal state and effect every system of your body.
If you’re an entrepreneur who wants to access the flow state on command for greater clarity, creativity and decision making ability, then this training is for you.
Event Registration Instructions
This event is ONLINE, free and open to public. If you want to join this event, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you the Zoom invitation