Tips and Tools for Warming Up Cold Leads. Cold emails have a bad reputation thanks to spammy salesmen and sleazy marketers looking for a quick win. When done right cold emailing is a great strategy for landing new clients when you’re first starting out as a freelancer or business owner, and they don’t have to be cold at all.
What People Will Learn:
- What to say in a cold email
- How to immediately add value to the company you’re reaching out to
- How to pitch yourself and your services
- Who you should be reaching out to
- Writing a catchy subject line
- Strategies for following up
- Tools for prospecting and identifying potential leads
- Ways to remain authentic and avoid looking sales-y when cold pitching
- A look at some winning cold email templates
About the speaker:
Sarah Aboulhosn is a copywriter and content strategist from Virginia, USA. She worked in the uninspiring corporate marketing and PR field for 6 years and have been freelancing full time for 9 months. When she’s not helping clients refine their marketing and content strategies, she publishes her own (often self-deprecating) content on Medium on business, life and trying to become an overall better person.
#### Event Registration Instructions ####
This event is for free and open to public. Limited to 50 place. If you want to join this event, please register at the Dojo Front Desk or send us an email to email@example.com