Join Dojo Members for a day out on VW Jeep tour to East Bali. To experience ”the real Bali” we will go around from Canggu to East Bali by VW 181. Safari by VW jeeps is a fantastic experience to get on this beautiful island.
What will you visit:
- GOA LAWAH, the famous Bat cave. It is one of the most important places of worship for the Balinese Hindus. The Cave is thought to be connected with Agung Mountain, the seat of the Gods. As it faces the sea and Nusa Penida island it is thought of representing the underworld. The hundreds of bats that live at the edge of the cave are an awesome sight. With a bit of luck, one can see huge ceremonies.
- The Tirta Gangga royal water garden, a cool retreat in the eastern highlands of the Karangasem regency in East Bali. It lies on the south-eastern slope of the island’s highest mountain, Mount Agung, and was built in 1946 during the reign of the late king of Karangasem, Anak Agung Anglurah Ketut Karangasem (1887-1966). Owned and maintained by the royal Karangasem family, the lavish water gardens feature 1.2 hectares of pools, ponds, and fountains surrounded by neatly cut lawns that are adorned with stepping stones, ornate statues, and tropical gardens.
- AMED, situated in the city of Karangasem, on the far-east coast of Bali. The area is nestled between Gunung Agung and the ocean. Amed is known for its coral reefs, spectacular snorkeling and diving locations all of which are mere meters off the beach. We will do snorkeling and have lunch at local warung here.
- WHITE SAND BEACH, a gorgeous two-kilometer long sheltered beach with fine white sand and turquoise waters. There is time to swim and relax in a beach chair. Massages are offered at a reasonable price and one can enjoy a fresh coconut.
- BLACK SAND BEACH, famous for surfing because of the huge waves. This beach is not safe for swimming but nevertheless beautiful.
Price: IDR 1,000,000,-
- Tour in VW 181 with driver and English speaking guide
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Snorkeling gear
- All entrance fees and donations
What to bring:
- Rain and Sun protection
- light jacket
- More money for drinks
#### Event Registration Instructions ####
Members only. Limited to 14 spots. If you want to join this event, please register at the Dojo Front Desk and Pay IDR 1,000,000,-. Register before 24th October 2019