We want your input! Come share your thoughts & help to create DMSS with us!
Dojo Bali and DMSS have worked hard the past few months to get DMSS underway. Now that the website is live and the ball is officially rolling, we want to hear the community’s feedback. We want your constructive criticism and to hear what your favorite parts of similar events have been.
Don’t have skills to offer or experience holding a conference? We still want to hear your thoughts and first impressions! Have skills to offer? Even better.
What People Will Learn:
- A firsthand look inside this unique digital marketing event, to be held right here in Bali
- Be a part of making an impact on the Dojo community – experience a collective, intelligent workshop to support a Dojo startup
- The opportunity to troubleshoot with us while drawing on and using other’s experiences to better your own businesses
- Influence and shape this event into the one you’ve always wanted to attend
- Be a part of a Dojo event – as a DMSS partner, Dojo Bali values your input
- The opportunity to volunteer your time, skills or help out in other ways for DMSS
The DMSS Conference will be held this October in Seminyak and we have a lot to do until then. Inspired by Dojo itself, we are hoping to create an event that values community as much as Dojo members do.
In true Dojo style, we are opening the floor to you guys. We want to hear your thoughts, questions, concerns and ideas to help us make this event amazing for everyone!
If you’ve been to a lot of conferences, have experience in digital marketing or just want to be a part of making this skill share special, please join us. We are hoping to fill the room with Dojo members who will be active, honest participants and that are as passionate as us about making this event a success as we are.
About the speaker:
Brie is an SEO Specialist running White Laber Digital Marketing. WLDM specializes in increasing traffic, revenue and conversation rates for clients around the world. He is currently focusing on building the WLDM client base while simultaneously working on DMSS – Digital Marketing Skill Share. The event will take place at the Trans Resort and Spa, October 28 & 29th in Seminyak and will feature over 40+ workshops and 500+ attendees.
#### Event Registration Instructions ####
This event is for free and Members Only. Limited to 20 place. If you want to join this event, please register at the Dojo Front Desk or send us an email to email@example.com