Developing healthy consistent routines. Having a strong mind and body improves the ability to make better decisions. However, balancing the demands of business versus mental & physical needs can be challenging. We’ll look at simple solutions to this challenge.
What People Will Learn:
- learn to recognize when your body wants a break
- learn to develop healthy day to day structure
- learn how taking care of your physical and mental needs can improve your decision making abilities, and mental toughness
- learn how to balance competing priorities as a decision making skill
- learn how to use timing to become a more effective decision maker
About the speaker:
Timothy Fitzgerald hold’s a master’s degree in counseling and is licensed to provide counseling in the State of New Jersey. Timothy has practiced for the past four years and has helped hundreds of people identify and release their pain.
#### Event Registration Instructions ####
This event is for free and open to public. Limited to 50 place. If you want to join this event, please register at the Dojo Front Desk or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org