How to make your videos more cinematic.
You want to bring your videos to the next level? Then this workshop is for you. It will be faciliated by Pascal Basel. He will give you his best tips about how to get more cinematic footage using low- to mid-range equipment.
What People Will Learn:
- Techniques to make their video footage outstanding
- Simple but powerful color correction to match all your shots
- How to get the most dynamic range out of your camera
- How to get smooth and stable footage
- How to get impression of depth even without focus blur
About the speaker:
I’m Pascal from Germany, a passionate part-time videographer who started creating his first videos at the age of 12. As technology got better, smaller and less expensive I figured out more and more ways to make my footage better without having to carry a lot of big equipment. In this workshop I will teach you the things that I think bring the most value to my videos.
#### Event Registration Instructions ####
This event is for free and open to public. Limited to 20 places. If you want to join this event, please register at the Dojo Front Desk or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org