Learn how CM is enabling collaboration for good.
We’ll explore the mission, vision & values of a project that is uniting knowledge workers around the world to collaborate in building game-changing digital assets for the causes they love. Hear from some of the nonprofits we’ve supported, see how we’re leveraging nocode and automation to run lean and discover how you can contribute your unique skills to support a cause you value.
What People Will Learn:
- Learn the mission, vision & values of the Charity Makeover project
- See how we’re employing nocode and automation to do big things with a small team
- Hear stories from some of the charity founders we’ve helped
- Learn how we pivoted from physical events to virtual during COVID
- Get a sneak peek at the next version of the CM platform
About the speaker:
Sean is the Founder of Charity Makeover, a global movement to mobilize knowledge workers for good. Sean is also the host of the Nomad Podcast, creator of the Nomad Prep Academy and author of the blog Grid7 on topics of nocode and automation.
Sean finds it extremely amusing to write about himself in the third-person. You can read more from Sean on his personal blog (scrollinondubs.com), his business blog (grid7.com), or hear interviews with exceptional nomads on his podcast (NomadPodcast.com).
Event Registration Instructions
This event is free and open to the public. Limited to 25 spots. If you want to join this event, please register at the Dojo Front Desk or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. It’s mandatory.