Real SEO strategy explained by whitehat SEOs.
A hands on workshop showing exactly what we as SEO professionals do to rank our clients websites every time!
This skill share will be a combination of workshop and a Ask Me Anything session. We will cover the foundations of a good SEO strategy, keyword research and SEO optimized content creation. We will show you exactly what we do to help our clients rank time after time.
This is incredibly valuable information, distilled from 10 years SEO experience. We will work on a few of your sites during the presentation, so please come and let us check your site.
The second part will be a Ask Me Anything, where we love to answer your questions about SEO.
What People Will Learn:
- Use AdWords for finding keywords and monthly search volume
- Use MOZ keyword explorer to get domain authority
- Use Agency Analytics for getting ranking data and URLs
- Use Excel like a SEO professional
- Analyze data to create informed keyword research
- How to implement this keyword research into SEO optimized content strategy
- How to create SEO optimized content with our ‘secret sauce’
- Be a boss, crush your competitors, take Instagram photos of you working by a pool with your laptop in Bali!
About the speaker:
Brie is an SEO specialist and has over 10 years experience in all areas of digital marketing specializing in SEO, AdWords, Google Analytics and Conversion Rate Optimization. He is currently focusing on DMSS – Digital Marketing Skill Share. The event will take place at the Trans Resort and Spa, October 28 & 29 th in Seminyak and will feature over 40+ workshops and 500+ attendees.
Viola Schenkel has over 5 years of experience in account management and digital marketing. She is specialized in Funnel Marketing, SEO, data-driven Content Creation and Conversion Rate Optimization. She is currently running White Label Digital Marketing. WLDM specializes in increasing traffic, revenue and conversation rates for clients around the world.
#### Event Registration Instructions ####
This event is for free and open to public. Limited to 50 place. If you want to join this event, please register at the Dojo Front Desk or send us an email to email@example.com