Code and publish your first landing page
Learn how to code and design your landing page from scratch with Le Wagon! Join us in a very satisfying 2-day workshop perfect for beginners where you’ll learn to code and design your own landing page from scratch using HTML and CSS and eventually publish it online! We will also cover lots of design pro-tips to find icons, fonts, and colors.
What is it exactly?
- This is a two-day online LIVE workshop for beginners with a lecture each day.
- Each session will last 1.5 hours and will have a mix of theory and practice. You’ll have the time to practice the concept and work on your own landing page!
- After the second day, you will be on-boarded on the Le Wagon platform where you’ll be able to access all the course material (even after the workshop ends!)
Can I Join just one session? We suggest the participants join both days since on day two we will keep working on the page that we build on the first day.
Is this workshop for me?
Pretty good question! The last thing we want is to waste anyone’s time! We’ve crafted this workshop with the following people in mind:
– You are a complete beginner and you want to learn HTML and CSS.
– You already have some small knowledge of HTML and CSS but you don’t know how to use them practically and how to build websites
– Are you familiar with some CMS and you want to have a better understanding of how a website works?
So if that sounds like you, join us!
What am I gonna learn in these two days?
In two days we’ll start from scratch and we’ll build a landing page together and we will publish it online! Here is the program!
Day 1 – Tuesday, May 5th
Let’s discover the basics of HTML and CSS and build the skeleton of our landing page.
- How the web works
- HTML 101
- CSS 101
- Div Tag
Day 2 – Wednesday, May 6th
Let’s style our page, make it responsive, and host it online.
- IDs and Classes
- CSS grids
- Media queries
- Push the page online!
Please make sure to download Sublime text before the beginning of the workshop
About the speaker:
Le Wagon is ranked as no.1 coding school in the world. We teach students the core concepts of programming, web development, and product design. Students learn how to build robust and stunning web applications, collaborate within a team of developers, and adopt the technical workflow used by successful tech companies all over the world. For over 6 years now our flagship product is a 9-week coding bootcamp. In over 400 batches in 38 cities around the world, we have taught over 7000 students. Together with 400 teachers who are professional developers and designers, Le Wagon is a vibrant tech community.
Event Registration Instructions
This event is ONLINE, free and open to the public. If you want to join this event, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you the Zoom invitation