Awesome Community & Cosy Accommodation
Living in Bali is amazing but is sometimes tricky to navigate and get started… we will help you.
Private Airport Pickup
4G LTE SIM
Surprise Welcome Box
Rooms & Accommodation
You can choose between 4 different accommodation options, ranging from large bungalows with their own balcony, to smaller bedrooms. All rooms feature an en-suite bathroom and have access to a shared kitchen, chill out areas, tropical garden and lush lawn area for sunbathing and amazing pool to cool off.
Each room equipped with a private bathroom with toilet, shower, wash table and free toiletries. Beach towels are also provided for all guests
- Daily Cleaning
- Private en-suite
- Weekly Linen Change
- Fresh Bath Towels
- Western Kitchen
Private air-conditioned room includes queen size bed (180x180cm), wardrobe cabinet, work desk, safety box & private en-suite bathroom, outside shower, luxury linen + Dojo Unlimited Membership.
Private air-conditioned wooden room includes queen size bed (180x200cm), private balcony, ceiling fan, wardrobe cabinet, work desk, safety box & private en-suite bathroom, luxury linen + Dojo Unlimited Membership.
Private air-conditioned room includes king size bed (200x200cm), wardrobe cabinet, work desk, safety box & private en-suite bathroom, outside shower, luxury linen + Dojo Unlimited Membership.
Private air-conditioned wooden room includes king size bed (200x200cm), private balcony, ceiling fan, wardrobe cabinet, work desk, safety box & private en-suite bathroom, luxury linen + Dojo Unlimited Membership.
To help you pick your dates the below table shows availability for the next few months.
BLACK FRIDAY SALE: 15% OFF ALL bookings paid before 03 12 2019
|Dec 19||Jan 20||Feb 20||Mar 20||APR 20||MAY 20|
|Limited Availability||Limited Availability||Available||Available||Available||Available|
Kitchen & Communal Area
Dojo Coliving Provides the guest with a communal western kitchen with all the facilities required to cook, only a couple a minute away from an amazing organic grocery store and local super market we give extra brownie points for guests that like to cook for everyone. The kitchen boasts stunning granite bench tops, 2 burner gas stove, large fridge and freezer.
We also have a nice swimming pool and a lounge room for you to relax or play board games with your new friends. Our place is surf-board friendly too.
While we do have amazing staff, please help all guests by washing up and keeping the kitchen area tidy. Our kitchen does have some essentials like free tea & coffee & fruit. We also stock various products, such as Beer, Cold Brew Coffee, Kombucha, Soft Drinks & Chocolates in a separate fridge.
Who’s it for?
If your new to Bali, then this makes your immersion into Bali lifestyle fast-tracked and access to the Dojo Community even faster. Enjoy meeting high-calibre fellow entrepreneurs, that value work-life balance, explore the tropical island of Bali, while being a part of a vibrant community of digital nomads, business people, participate in daily events at Dojo Coworking or just lounge around the pool.
We designed our Coliving space as your home away from home, where you can work either at your private work space, or in the common areas. Our Coliving space is only few minutes away from Dojo Coworking, therefore, you can choose if you want to be using the coworking space to work and the coliving space, to, well… live and enjoy the company of your Coliving neighbours, but it’s really up to you.
Get the full coworking and coliving experience only 3 to 4 minutes scooter ride from Dojo Coworking space and the beach, all on the same road, Dojo Coliving space has access to everything Canggu & Bali has to offer.
Dojo Coliving is nestled inside of a Balinese village, walking distance from local warungs (cafes), a grocery store, a gym, 50 meter lap pool, yoga studio, health food shops, bars, and delicious nearby cafes. The location is amazing and provides access to Pererenan village through the ricefields. We recommend using a scooter to get around for true freedom.
What our guest say
Frequently Asked Questions
For the full resource of Frequently Ask Questions check out our FAQ page.
Q. What is the length of stay?
We offer flexible stay lengths to suit your individual requirements. You can stay with us as long as you want, but the minimum length of stay is 7 nights, please note that the prices may vary depending on the season.
Q. Do you provide laundry facility?
Q. How far is it to Dojo Coworking?
Q. Do you have a room with 2 single beds?
Q. Is it Bali safe? I hear news about earthquakes in Indonesia?
Q. Is high speed wifi in the living space or is just at the Coworking space?
Q. Do you have breakfast included?
Q. Can I cook my own food in the kitchen?
You are more than welcome to cook you own food, we also offer a big fridge to store your groceries and containers. Many of the guests cook and do community dinners. If you would like to organise an Indonesian feast, our coliving manager can also arrange this.
Q. Can I smoke in the house?
Q. Do you have a safe box?
Q. If already in Bali can your driver pick me up from the hotel in currently staying in?
Why is the photo of the passport needed for SIM card registration?
Rules & Policies
Please read our rules & policies so that all guests can enjoy their stay.
- All prices are in USD
- Minimum stay is 1 week (7 nights).
- Prices is based on 1 Adult – If you would like to stay as couple, please let us know and we will send through this pricing.
- Due to this being a curated coliving space, rooms are non-transferable.
- Check-in time – 2 pm, Checkout time – 10 am;
- Dojo will require a copy of your passport to register your stay with local government authorities this is by law.
- To speed up activation of SIM card we will also require your passport to register the SIM card.
- Sorry, no children are allowed
- Sorry, no pets (there are enough that will just stroll in);
- No Smoking
- Dojo is not responsible for any loss or damage to a guest arising from surf or yoga lessons.
- No excess noise past 10 pm, unless everyone agrees to party, and that means EVERYONE. Please, always respect other guests.
- Rooms are cleaned daily, except for Sundays, guests need to ask our staff to clean the room;
- Place is fogged and sprayed once a week to get rid of mosquitos, please understand, you are in the tropics, so bugs, geckos and amazing little creatures are always a fact of life here in Bali.
- Due to large amount of enquires we can only hold positions for people that have made payment on dates. (First come first serve).
- Cancellation more than 30 days prior to check-in day results in 10% administration fee of the invoiced amount.
- Cancelation less than 30 days prior to check-in day forfeits 50% of the invoice amount.
- Cancelation less than 14 days to the check-in day forfeits 100% of the invoice amount.
- * PROMO CONDITIONS – OPENING SPECIAL
- 20% Discount is applied to whole room rate for selected period.
- Promo requires full payment for accomodation to be valid.
- Booking payment is NON Refundable.
Dojo Bali is a coworking space located on the beautiful island of Bali, Indonesia. Dojo Canggu is open 24/7 and located at Echo Beach, Canggu offering a collaborative and relaxing coworking environment. New locations are coming soon. Stay tuned to find out where the next Dojo will be set up.
Dojo Bali is a Registered Trademark and under license of PT Mintox, Indonesia
PT Dojo Bali Coworking Registration No: AHU-3570685.AH.01.11.TAHUN 2015