Designing your workday with inspiration and intention
Whatever your field, staying in “creator” mode is essential to your business. To avoid stagnation or burn out, any entrepreneur must rule their days rather than get ruled. If you want to ensure you design to inspire action rather than reaction and stay sustainably motivated by your work, come to Creator Mode.
What Will People Learn:
- How to apply your values and passions to your work to elevate your business services
- How to identify your high priority activities to stay stimulated and inspired
- How to complete lower priority activities with ease rather than frustration
- How to pre-empt and combat business-related stress, anxiety and burn out
- How to create and action an inspiring daily routine to move intentionally through your day
About the Speaker:
Megan Cooper is a Holistic Health and Nutrition Coach with an objective to help others to achieve an inspired and fulfilling life. With a background in finance, she now uses her research in mental and emotional wellbeing to support business professionals with their productivity, profitability and general wellbeing. Her skill is in translating a holistic approach to health and happiness into accessible and actionable practices with no need for airy-fairy BS.
#### Event Registration Instructions ####
This event is for free and open to public. Limited to 50 place. If you want to join this event, please register at the Dojo Front Desk or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org